Prestressed concrete bridge with corrugated metal pipe is used for road / railway bridge engineering, slope anchorage of the helical prestressed corrugated pipe, as a kind of new materials into the hole, it is not afraid of acid, alkali corrosion resistance, good sealing performance, no water leakage, leakage of slurry, high ring stiffness, not afraid of the foot pressure, easy to transport storage etc. advantages.
Product appearance quality, structure size, ring stiffness, transverse local loads, flexibility and technical indicators, in line with the GB/T9647-2003 national standards, JT/T529-2004 communications industry standard. Our products through the national authority in the form of inspection.
- Material: High quality steel such as Q235a, Q253b, S400, etc.
- Pipe diameter: 0.6m to 2.5m.
- Structure: Semicircular structure – flange type and riveting type.
- Pipe thickness: 1.6mm to 7.0mm.
- Pipe length: 610mm or other custom length.
- Flange width: 50mm.
- Wave size:
- 2-2/3″ × 1/2″ (68mm × 13mm);
- 3″ × 1″ (75mm × 25mm);
- 5″ × 1″ (125mm × 25mm);
- 6″ × 2″ (150mm × 50mm);
- 8″ × 2-1/6″ (200mm × 55mm).