Assembly type corrugated metal pipes
Assembly type corrugated metal pipes are assembled by arc corrugated plates. They are widely used in culverts, galleries, bridges, tunnels, temporary detours, drain pipes of highway and railway and mine retaining walls of roadway supporting.
Assembly type corrugated metal pipes are standardized designed and centralized manufactured. Productions are fabricated according to customer’s request or the drawings requirement. These pipes are very adaptable to various environment. Construction and sectional materials can be carried out separately, thus normal materials can be reduced or totally abandoned, which shorten the working period and also gain an environmental significance. The structure of assembly corrugated pipes bears a rational force, and the load of power is distributed. Also the pipes’ non-deformability is very well, it’s a solution to the damage to the culvert from frost. The road surface above the culvert pipes is very plain, and thus improves the comfortableness of car. These pipes avail to improving the structure of the soft soil foundation and the interlocking of the junction of the embankment, which improves the safeness of the car on the bridge. The maintenance cost of corrugated metal pipes is very low, and the cost of engineering practice is also lower than other bridge culverts. Corrugated metal pipe is a very promising product because of its unique advantages and adaptability.
Product characteristics of assembly corrugated metal culvert:
1. Ability to adjust the foundation deformation, low request of foundation capability and flatness. The cost of engineering practice is equal or less than other culverts.
2. The most obvious advantage is short construction time, building project and socket installation can be carried out separately, then conduct the whole assembly.
3. Centralized manufacturing, productive process is not affected by the environment. Avail to lowering cost, controlling quality.
4. Easy installation, does not need large equipment.
5. Solution to culvert damage from frost.
6. Reduce or abandon normal construction materials, like concrete, yellow sand, cobblestone, and woods, which means a lot to environment.
7. Rational load to the structure, load force distribution, anti deformation.
8. Standardized design, simple design and manufacture, short production period.
9. Improve the structure of the soft soil foundation and the interlocking of the junction of the embankment, which improves the safeness of the car on the bridge. The maintenance cost of corrugated metal pipes is very low, and the cost of engineering practice is also lower than other bridge culverts.
10. Excellent pavement performance, foundation requirement is low, easy construction, fast installation, shorten project period, beyond comparison. Play a positive role in new highway construction and foundation maintenance project.